Tuesday, April 10, 2012

From now on.

种子 力量 萌芽  绿叶幼苗-综合图片-综合图片,绿叶幼苗


Almost at the end of work term.
For the past 4 months, I feel like accomplish nothing.
Useless and pointless.


The only task I have assigned myself was to prepare for the exam and then pass the exam.
I was not paying attention too much at work most of the time. I told myself I should study for the exam and that is why I don't need to work hard. Because I have something more important than it. But... It turns out I can't even do just one thing right.
After the exam, I feel lost and empty. Don't know what I would do and what I should do.
The past 4 months are empty to me. Nothing important has happened in my life. I do not focus. I do not work hard. I achieved nothing. I am worthless.


After yesterday's ride with Brad, I feel even worse. His daughter finished her undergrad in 3.5 years and will be starting working for Google in May at the age of 20. My feeling is complicated. I have never thought about working in a software company. And the past few months' brainless work does not motivate me in any kind. I even feel that I do not fit in this so-called "tech industry", However, the conversation I had with Brad (poorly communicated though) got me thinking. No matter what I do or what I want to do. All I can do right now is to enrich myself with knowledge with life. I should put one hundred percentage into life then start from here.

No comments:

Post a Comment