Saturday, April 14, 2012

First Time.


This is my first try on my camera. 
I tried to get the focus on the keyboard but it was harder than I expected.


Now this is a better shot.
I used the Macro in the scene selection. (I actually did last time too.) But this time I held the camera further away from the keyboard. Then adjust the focus then lightly hold the bottom to let the magic worked on its own. With a slight touch from the magic finger of mine, I finally focused on the keyboard :)
I actually tried to focus on the "D" only and was hoping to have all other keys blurry. However, it doesn't look like it's working. Maybe I will try another distance next time.


I found my roommate's slipper very interesting while I was looking for some targets to shoot. So I tried a few shots with it just to get the focus on.



Then I used the effect that interest me the most in this camera - "Partial Colour". 
I chose red at first because it looks like it will stand out the most. Unfortunately, it turned out not so well. I need to figure out why. For now I am guessing it has something to do with the lighting in my unit. Probably because there were not many red light in the light from my lamp so it makes it harder to reflect on to my lenses.


So then I tried the blue. The eyes really poped out and it is more distinguishable from the black and white than the red one. So far this is my favorite one.

I bought this camera today right after work. Luckily, it is on sale for $629. $70 off ! What a lucky day for me. I appreciate the luck. Sometimes I am a little scared of luckiness in my life. So I cherish every single one that happened in my life.
(Hmmm... should I return the warranty from Best Buy?) 

No comments:

Post a Comment