Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Michael Kors Selma Bag Preview


To be honest I never really like Michael Kors. Their MK logo and too much metal on the bags just make me feel tacky and low quality. Compare to other similar price range brands, I just never really like their design. Hamilton is a little more acceptable. 

The bag is so nicely built with its saffiano leather. With the price under $400, it's just too hard to resist. So I went and snatched one at the local Holt Renfrew. (There was this scary looking aggressive girl.... that's another long story. I will save it after my finals. I just have to tell the story.)

Anyways, some quick shots on the bag...


 It's very roomy with really sturdy structure. I can even fit an apple in it.


You can see that my paper are sticking out at the top. It's okay. If I dont' put too much in the bag and let it kind of slide down, I still can zip it up.


The side. It's just so sturdy that it can stand on it's own.

Overall: 
Since I can't afford Prada, this is a nice alternative and to be honest, I don't think Prada worths all that money with the same leather that MK is using with 1/6 of the price. I like to not worry about my bag too much that I can just put them everywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment